Did you know there are 1,750,000 podcasts and over 43 million episodes worldwide?
Businesses love podcasts because they are like a business card. Podcasts are great for marketing. When a business has a podcast, it can stick the podcast on its website and email it to clients, both existing and prospective ones. The podcast introduces the business and its services that make it stand out in the market. The podcast is there to tell the market this is the company you need.
One business owner told me he didn’t want to use podcasts. Why? He didn’t have the time. He was not across the technology. And he was not confident he could present that well.
As his copywriter, I explained I could to it all for him in seven ways. And he became my podcast client, doing podcasts every week.
Here are the ways I did it for him.
- First, I do a weekly podcast Talking Business. It has a global following of close to 10,000 business people. For the last five years, I have been interviewing chief executives, managing directors and entrepreneurs from all over the world for the last five years. We talk for about 10 minutes. I then edit the interview, get it just right and publish it on Acast. I then send it to the interviewee and they can share it on their channels and website. I got my client on as a Talking Business guest.
- My client wanted to have his own podcast, for his website. I did that for him. First, we had to decide how often he wanted it. Monthly? Twice a month? Weekly? We then had to name his podcast.
- The next step was to find cover art for your podcast. 99 Designs did a really good job for this. And it was not expensive
- His podcast has to be carefully edited. I do that for him, using Adobe Audition.
- With Talking Business I interviewed him. For his own podcast, we decided he should be the one presenting it, so I script it for him.
- Finally, we need to put it on YouTube. I can do that because I have software that turns the MP3 into an MP4.
- Every week, we post it on YouTube with good tags to build his following
If you need a podcast package, contact me on 0411 745 193 or on [email protected].