Planning your content for the year ahead needs a good copywriter.
Now is the time to begin your content marketing for 2022.
Here are five tips.
- Talk to your copywriter about whether the content will fit into your business goals, whether it’s relevant to your audience. Is it offering something new and useful for your audience? What are your aims? Website traffic growth? Making your business stand out from competitors? All these are important issues for your copywriter.
- Target topics that generate search traffic. As long as your content ranks in Google, you will get more traffic. Use the ahrefs keyword explorer
- Look at user generated content. The copywriter should be looking for UGC, original, brand-specific content created by customers and published on social media or other channels. This can take many forms: images, videos, reviews, a testimonial, even podcasts. Or you can use employee generated content to help establish brand identity and work across social and ads to showcase authenticity. Again, your copywriter can do that.
- Examine what’s worked in the past. Your copywriter should have access to analytics on your website or social media to tell you what pages are read the most or content shared or commented on.
- Plan it out. This should not be too complicated. Once you’ve worked out what you want to cover, put the list together. Your copywriter could use that as your blogging strategy.
Just five tips to set you on the content path for this year. Or call me, your effective copywriter at 0411 745 103 or email me at [email protected].