Clients come to me needing copy for websites.
They want to make their website distinctive.
I can write effective copy for an industry I am familiar with. I can write killer copy for a previously unknown industry. That needs me to do research.
Here are the five ways I do it:
- I define the target audience. Who exactly is my client’s audience? What are their needs, interests, and preferences?
- I examine my client’s unique selling point (USP). What is the value my client offers? What problems do they solve? A strong USP clearly articulates a specific benefit – one that my client’s competitors don’t offer. One that that makes my client stand out.
- I examine key words for the website. I make sure to identify the terms and phrases that people search for related to the website’s topic. This helps ensure the content is optimized for search engines. Key words are important for SEO.
- I analyze what problems my client is solving. How is my client helping customers and the market.
- I always conduct interviews and gather information from reliable sources. This means interviewing experts, including my client, and finding information from reputable sources such as industry publications, research studies, and authoritative websites to ensure the accuracy of the content.
If you need a copywriter to do research and produce great copy for your website come to me at [email protected] or phone me on 0411 745 193.